Medical Marijuana Registry of Ocala was created to evaluate patients in order to determine if qualification is met for Medical Marijuana use according to the State of Florida guidelines. Contact us today for an appointment! New to all this? Click here for more information.
For more information visit: Florida Department of Health- Medical Marijuana Use website
What Conditions Qualify For you to Receive Medical Marijuana in Florida?
A patient must be diagnosed with at least one of the following conditions to qualify to receive marijuana or a marijuana delivery device:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus.
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those enumerated in paragraphs (a)-(j).
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification.
- Chronic nonmalignant pain.
How Do I Become a Patient in Florida?
- Patients must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a Florida Resident with a valid Florida ID as proof of residency. If you do not have a Florida ID an out of state ID, passport, or other photo ID with proof of residency such as a utility bill, bank statement, etc. is acceptable.
- Patients must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis and bring these records with you to your marijuana evaluation appointment.
- The qualifying patient must have been diagnosed by a physician as having a debilitating medical condition. —Contact us for an appointment
- All patients will be required to register with the Department of Health, details will be provided once the Florida Medical Marijuana Program has been fully implemented by the DOH.
- A patient must have tried other treatments without success and the ordering doctor must determine the risks of use are reasonable in respect to the benefits to the patient.
- Florida Department of Health, Office of Medical Marijuana Use
Address: 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Tallahassee, FL 32399
- Patient – Doctor Statutorily Required-Documentation must be submitted for the Coalition for Medical Marijuana Research and Education. This documentation must be submitted to the Board of Osteopathic Medicine or the Board of Medicine:
Board of Osteopathic Medicine
4052 Bald Cypress Way Bin C-06, Tallahassee, FL 32399-1708
“Pain is inevitable…suffering is optional”Medical Marijuana Registry of Ocala