STEP 1: Call 352-368-7246 (Medical Marijuana Registry of Ocala) for an appointment. Or Click Here to Send us an email and we will call you!
At your initial appointment, we will take your history and perform a physical examination and make recommendations to “Florida’s Compassionate User registry” accordingly. Qualification is NOT guaranteed. Click to view guidelines.
We will also perform a urinalysis and check your state data for prescribed controlled substances
Arrive 15 minutes before scheduled appointment with the following:
- Recent history and physical exam from treating physician
- Passport photo (2×2 picture in color) CVS, Walgreens etc.
- Florida Driver’s License or proof of Florida residency
- Initial appointment scheduling fee of $100 is due at time of scheduling. The day of your appointment the remaining balance of $150 will be due prior to being seen.
- Follow up visits and mandatory recertification visits will be every 6 months scheduling fee of $50 due at time of scheduling. The day of your appointment the remaining balance of $100 will be due.
- After your visit with us you will receive two emails from Florida’s Compassionate user registry, one will have “log in information” the other will give you your Password. The state of Florida will require a $75 annual fee.